I began this blog as a requirement for a grad Ed Tech class and am now moving it into being a showcase for my homeschoolers to publish their work. (Now go feed my fish with your cursor)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Kittens for lunch
Aww ... all mushy and heart warming. I love these kinds of stories.
Hello everyone. I graduated from Smith College in 1995 with a degree in Education and a teaching certificate in Massachusetts. I also have a Masters in Special Education from Bay Path College. I am a wife and homeschooling mother of two young darling children. I also get to take care of my teenage brother with Down Syndrome frequently when my parents are teaching abroad or elsewhere stateside. I work as an Educational Advocate and Consultant (SPED), private tutor, and interpreter for the deaf. I run the business department for our church and am personal assistant to a boss with too many titles. For volunteer work I'm a Sunday School teacher for grades 1-3, Children's Church teacher ages 1-12, Jr. Youth Group leader ages 1-12, and Ladies Ministries secretary and social calendar coordinator. My daughter and I are also involved in Girl Scouts and it's many activities and my husband and I share in the fun with my sons' Cub Scout activities. Hopefully I'll continue to swim through it all with my sanity intact and one day have time to sleep again.
I love this kind of story. Thanks for posting it...Roxanne
ReplyDelete