I began this blog as a requirement for a grad Ed Tech class and am now moving it into being a showcase for my homeschoolers to publish their work. (Now go feed my fish with your cursor)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
School Blog Moves
I think I'm going to be moving my home schooling blog to my personal webpage, just to keep everything in the same place. If you don't have the link and want it, feel free to email me and ask for it.
Hello everyone. I graduated from Smith College in 1995 with a degree in Education and a teaching certificate in Massachusetts. I also have a Masters in Special Education from Bay Path College. I am a wife and homeschooling mother of two young darling children. I also get to take care of my teenage brother with Down Syndrome frequently when my parents are teaching abroad or elsewhere stateside. I work as an Educational Advocate and Consultant (SPED), private tutor, and interpreter for the deaf. I run the business department for our church and am personal assistant to a boss with too many titles. For volunteer work I'm a Sunday School teacher for grades 1-3, Children's Church teacher ages 1-12, Jr. Youth Group leader ages 1-12, and Ladies Ministries secretary and social calendar coordinator. My daughter and I are also involved in Girl Scouts and it's many activities and my husband and I share in the fun with my sons' Cub Scout activities. Hopefully I'll continue to swim through it all with my sanity intact and one day have time to sleep again.
No comments:
Post a Comment